- To unlock the Template you should know its Id. You can get it performing following manipulations:
- Right click on the name of the locked Template and select Inspect element;
- In html code explorer go to the closest parent tr html element and copy a value of id property;
- Replace Template Id within Unlock the template.sql file with this Id and run it on appropriate database.
- Remove preview folder ~/App_Data/tenant_id/company_id/template_id from file system, where:
- tenant_id – part of tenant id which goes after “tenants/” in tenant mappings file;
- company_id – company Id from tenant mappings file;
- template_id – template Id;
SET [IsLocked] = 0
WHERE [Id] = '00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000'